- From: 20th April 2018
- To: 24th April 2018
- Starting at: 08:00 AM
- Finishing at: 07:00 PM
- £ 1,300.00
- Max Persons: 6
- Isle of Skye
- United Kingdom
5 Days in Isle of Skye
We will cover all the main landmarks in Isle of Skye: The Storr, Quiraing, Neist Point Lighthouse, Elgol, The Fairy Pools, Dunvegan, Donan Castle, Kilt Rock and Mealt Falls, Lealt Falls, Sligachan.
We will meet in Glasgow Central station at 8:00 AM and I will drive you to Dornie, where the accommodation is.
For the sunset we will go to Donan Castle.
Sunrise at Quiraing (Panoramic pictures), in the way to the hotel we will stop at Lealt Falls. During of the day, we will edit the images from the evening before and sunrise. For the sunset we will go to Neist Point Lighthouse.
Sunrise at Stor, in the way to the hotel we will stop at Kilt Rock and Mealt Falls. During of the day, we will edit the images from the evening before and sunrise. For the sunset we will go to The Fairy Pools.
Sunrise at Dunvegan Castle for time-lase. During of the day, we will edit the images from the evening before and sunrise. For the sunset we will go to Elgol.
Sunrise at Donan Castle. Then we will going to edit the last images. Around 2PM we go back to Glasgow.
Total Price £ 1,300
To book your place, please pay £400 now and £900, 7 days before the trip. The deposit is not refundable.
Included in the price:
- Photography training on location, post processing training: using different techniques such, panorama, long exposure, time-lapse, blending images, HDR.
- Accommodation in villa, 2 people in the room – if you want single occupancy , that will be a charge of £200 on top. Breakfast
- Transportation from Glasgow to the hotel and back and between the locations.
- Trip to a local distilery
- Last night dinner
The price doesn’t includes:
- Diner and lunch
- Transportation during the day, except for the places where we are shooting.
- DSLR or mirrorless camera
- Lens range between 14 mm and 200mm
- Outdoor clothes and boots